|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Email from Richard Williams regarding the intent to abandon County Road 25 east of County Road 103. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Copy of a letter to the Yolo Community Foundation advocating for more inclusion of the arts and cultural sector in the Yolo Community Foundation grantmaking process. (CAO)
- Email from Dino Gay demanding a polling place for the November 3rd Election. (CAO, ACE)
- YEMSA 2019-20 Annual Report. (CAO)
- Email from Lauren Ayres providing Wireless Tech Hazards Solutions to reduce exposure to 5G. (CAO)
- Letter from Gardner, Janes, Nakken, Hugo & Nolan Law Firm on behalf of Reclamation District No. 1600 requesting the appointment of Rebecca Yeung. (CAO)
- Email from Denise Roraback voicing her concerns over the recent COVID-19 restrictions. (CAO, HHSA)
- Email from James Aleen complaining about the shutdowns in the county due to COVID-19. (CAO, HHSA)
- Emails from Karen Blomquist and Marilyn Schiffman regarding an increase in Crime in Davis. (CAO)
- The Range Management Advisory Committee and the California Fire Science Consortium workshops series: Using Grazing to Help Keep Communities Safe.
- CSAC Institute – A bountiful Harvest of Classes This Fall.
- NACo – Coronavirus Pandemic Resources for Counties – October 15 and 22, 2020.
- NACo – There’s still time to register for NACo’s Virtual Federal Policy Summit on October 21-22, 2020.
- NACo – County News Now – October 20 and 27, 2020.
- NACo - Virtual Federal Policy Summit Watch the recording explore the highlights.
- NACo – Leadership in times of crisis.
- The CSAC Bulletin, October 15 and 22, 2020.
- Land-Based Learning News – October 2020.
- The Archives Ledger – Fall 2020.
- Fish and Game Commission notice of proposed emergency action regarding the Take of Western Joshua Tree.
- Sacramento-Yolo Mosquito & Vector Control District News Release regarding invasive mosquitoes.
- Woodland City Council, October 20, 2020.
- Yolo County Commission on Aging & Adult Services, October 21, 2020.
- Committee on Capital Investments, October 22, 2020.
- Health Council, October 22, 2020.
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance Community Advisory Committee, October 22, 2020.
- Winters 2x2, October 22, 2020.
- YCPARMIA, October 22, 2020.
- YCAPARMIA Special Agenda – Closed Session, October 22, 2020.
- Local mental Health Board, October 26, 2020.
- Financial Oversight Committee, October 27, 2020.
- Water Quality Coordinating Committee, October 27 & 28, 2020.
- Yolo County Housing, October 28, 2020.
- Yolo County Commission on Aging & Adult Services, September 16, 2020.
- Health Council, October 8, 2020.