|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
Correspondence from the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Email from Nicolas Heidorn regarding local redistricting commission to recommend or adopt new district lines. (CAO)
- Letter from Eric Johnson regarding the wildfires that have broken out along the Highway 128 corridor extending from the Monticello Dam towards Winters. (CAO)
- Copy of a letter to Chief Cardall from the Board of State and Community Corrections regarding Yolo County Juvenile Hall 2014/16 Biennial Inspection. (CAO, Probation)
- Email from Craig NcNamara in support of continuing and expanding cannabis cultivation in Yolo County. (CAO, Ag, Co. Counsel)
- Letter from San Mateo Supervisor David Canepa regarding Internet Safe Exchange Zone. (CAO)
- Letters from Davis Joint Unified School District Pioneer Elementary School students regarding the Gibson House. (CAO)
- Copy of a letter to Assembly Member Aguiar-Curry, Senators Dodd, McGuire and Nielsen thanking them for all of their effort and assistance in securing $800,000 appropriation in the state budget to begin the work necessary to replace the CR40 low water bridge. (CAO)
- Copy of a letter to Beverly Miller, IHS Director, California Area, voicing concerns regarding the proposed Youth Regional Treatment Center. (CAO)
- Yolo County CASA 2017 Dinner and Auction, September 17, 2017.
- NACo – County News Now – July 18, 2017
- Fish and Game Commission notice of proposed regulatory action relating to commercial fisheries landing requirements.
- Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board notice of public hearing concerning amendments to reformat the Water Quality Control Plan for the Sacramento River and San Joaquin River Basins and the Water Quality Control Plan for the Tulare Lake Basin, October 19-20, 2017.
- California Public Utilities Commission public hearings to receive public comment on second phase of PG&E rate case.
- Department of Fish and Wildlife notice of status review for foothill yellow-legged frog.
- County Facilities Board Subcommittee, July 18, 2017.
- El Macero County Service Area Advisory Committee, July 18, 2017.
- Woodland City Council, July 18, 2017.
- EMCC, July 20, 2017.
- The Glenn County Private Pumper Advisory Committee, July 24, 2017 – CANCELLED
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance, July 25, 2017.
- Ten Year Plan Commission, July 26, 2017.
- Yolo County Housing, July 26, 2017.
- Yolo County Financial Oversight Committee, August 1, 2017.
- YECA Governing Board, August 2, 2017.
- El Macero County Service Area Advisory Committee, April 18, 2017
- Emergency Medical Care Committee, May 25, 2017.
- Waste Advisory Committee, June 22, 2017.