|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
Correspondence from the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Letter from the State Board of Equalization notifying of upcoming 2018 Taxpayers’ Bill of Rights Hearings. (CAO, ACE)
- Copy of a letter from the Department of Health Care Services to Karen Larsen regarding Yolo County’s Corrective Action Plan MHSUDS IN 18-009. (CAO, HHSA)
- Letter from Timothy Schimmel regarding Item No. 34 (Cannabis) on the July 10, 2018 BOS agenda. (CAO, Ag, County Counsel)
- Sacramento-Yolo Mosquito & Vector Control District news release informing that the West Nile Virus Activity is increasing as more mosquito samples test positive. (CAO)
- Sacramento-Yolo Mosquito & Vector Control District news release informing that the West Nile Virus Activity has intensified and aerial spraying is being evaluated for Elk Grove, Pocket and neighborhoods south of Fruitridge Road. (CAO)
- Letter from the Family Water Alliance, Inc. requesting a charitable contribution to help them remain financially stable in 2018. (CAO)
- Copy of a letter to the California Department of Fish and Wildlife regarding the Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area Drainage Improvements. (CAO)
- County response to the Grand Jury Report regarding the Juvenile Detention Facility Investigation. (CAO, Probation)
- NACo County News Now, July 10 and 17, 2018.
- City of Davis Conservation News, July 2018.
- Department of Community Services Notice of Preparation for the Field & Pond Environmental Impact Report.
- State Water Resources Control Board notice of opportunity to comment on the proposed approval of amendments to the Water Quality Control Plans for the Sacramento River and San Joaquin River Basins and the Tulare Lake Basin to incorporate a Central Valley-Wide Salt and Nitrate Control Program.
- Community Corrections Partnership, July 9, 2018.
- IHSS Advisory Committee, July 11, 2018 – CANCELLED.
- Yolo County Housing, July 11, 2018.
- Planning Commission, July 12, 2018.
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance Board of Directors, July 12, 2018.
- AAA4 Governing Board, July 13, 2018.
- First 5 Yolo, Special Meeting, July 16, 2018.
- Child Abuse Prevention Council, July 19, 2018.
- EMCC, July 19, 2018 – CANCELLED.
- North Davis Meadows CSA, July 31, 2018.
- Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board, August 2, 2018.
- North Davis Meadows CSA, February 1, 2018
- Yolo County Housing, June 13, 2018.