|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Email from Robert Tedford to Open Yolo County. (CAO, HHSA)
- Email from Sara Ting recognizing the Board for declaring racism a public health crisis and providing tools to help eliminate racism. (CAO)
- Email from Dakota Rutherford supporting the recommendations of the Yolo Food Bank to develop a food secure county. (CAO)
- Letter from Turning Point Community Programs responding to statements made at the August 18, 2020 Board of Supervisors meeting. (CAO, HHSA)
- Email from Valerie Hetrick regarding gyms and face coverings. (CAO, HHSA)
- Email from Bob Brack opposed to the COVID-19 fines. (CAO, HHSA)
- Emails from Meg Sheldon, Mary Stephens DeWall and Lynnel Pollock regarding Agenda Item No. 51 (Yolo Branch Library) on the December 15, 2020 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO, Library)
- Letter from Michael Bisch, Executive Director from the Yolo Food Bank, thanking Mindi Nunes and Supervisor Duane Chamberlain for their service. (CAO, BOS)
- Email from the Water Resources Association of Yolo County with a Senate Bill 45 update. (CAO)
- Voicemail from David Long opposing the proposed truck stop in Zamora, Agenda Item No. 43 on the December 15, 2020 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Public comments from Richard Lauckhart made during the December 15, 2020 Board of Supervisors meeting. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Email from Suzanne Reed commenting on the Strategic Plan Dashboard, Agenda Item No. 47 on the December 15, 2020 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO)
- Letter from John Provost requesting an interim agreement for Dedre and Carlos Rodriguez to operate East House. (CAO)
- Letter from Family Water Alliance requesting donations. (CAO)
- Letters from Reclamation District No. 150 notifying of the resignation of Roger Berry and the appointment of Peter Anderson. (CAO)
- Letter from Anthony Roberts, Tribal Chairman from the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation regarding criminal activities related to cannabis in the Capay Valley. (CAO, Sheriff)
- Letter from Anthony Roberts, Tribal Chairman from the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation regarding a petition within the Capay Valley to develop an alternative exit route for residents via County Road 41. (CAO)
- Email from STI Engineering, Inc. regarding clean energy production for the landfill. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Email from Patricia Carson regarding the bike garage at the UC Davis Medical center located at 4860 Y Street in Sacramento. (CAO)
- Copy of a letter to April Meneghetti, Director of the Yolo County Environmental Health Division from the State Water Resources Control Board regarding the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Local Primacy Agency Annual Evaluation. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- The CSAC Bulletin – December 10 and 17, 2020.
- NACo – Coronavirus Pandemic Resources for Counties – December 10, 14, and 17, 2020.
- NACo – County News Now – December 15 and 22, 2020 and January 5, 2021.
- Seasons greetings from Cache Creek Conservancy.
- News Flash – MyWoodland Citizen Problem Reporter from the City of Woodland.
- NACo and CVS Health launch new COVID-19 testing solution.
- YCPARMIA Star – December 2020.
- NACo – Year In Review Seasons Greetings and Thank You.
- NACo and CVS Health launch cutting-edge COVID-19 testing solution for county employees.
- Greener Davis – January 2021.
- Fish and Game Commission Notices regarding 1) Proposal for a 90-day extension of emergency action relating to the purple sea urchin, 2) Proposed regulatory action relating to Mammal Hunting regulations, 3) Proposed emergency action regarding the Take of Western Joshua Tree.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service notice regarding the monarch butterfly becomes a candidate for listing under the Endangered Species Act, and its status will be reviewed each year until it is no longer a candidate.
- Notice from Yolo County Natural Resources Division regarding the Draft Environmental Impact Report for the Teichert Shifler Mining and Reclamation Project (ZF#2018-0078) available for review.
- Notice from Yolo County Natural Resources Division regarding the Draft 2020 Cache Creek Annual Status Report available for public comment.
- Yolo County Transportation District Board of Directors, December 14, 2020.
- Woodland City Council, December 15, 2020.
- New Hope CDC, December 16, 2020.
- Yolo County Housing, December 16, 2020.
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance Community Advisory Committee, December 17, 2020.
- Yolo County Commission on Aging and Adult Services, December 16, 2020.
- Woodland City Council, January 5, 2021.
- Yolo County Child Care Planning Council, January 5, 2021
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, January 5, 2021.
- AAA4 Governing Board, January 8, 2021.
- Aging Commission & Adult Services, October 21, 2020.
- Yolo County Child Care Planning Council, November 3, 2020.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, December 1, 2020.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District Special Meeting, December 15, 2020.
- Waste Advisory Committee, December 3, 2020.