|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Letter from the Department of Fish and Wildlife regarding the 2019-20 Deer Hunts. (CAO)
- Letter from the Water Alliance, Inc., seeking donations. (CAO)
- Email from Nancy and Jesse Capitanio requesting that all buffer zones around cannabis grows be removed. (CAO, Co. Counsel)
- Letter from Reclamation District No. 900 informing of Peter Palamidessi's and William Denton’s resignations. (CAO)
- Email from Carol Sutkus voicing her concerns regarding the lack of information for a community information meeting pertaining to a potential behavioral health wellness center and adult residential treatment center in South Davis. (CAO)
- Email regarding loose dogs in West Sacramento. (CAO, Sheriff)
- Letter from Kinder Morgan regarding excavation type activities that could dangerously impact their pipelines (CAO)
- Letter regarding concerns about the finances of the Woodland Soccer Club (CAO)
- NACo's Western Interstate Region 2019 Conference - May 15-17, 2019.
- NACo County News Now – December 11, 18, 2018 and January 8, 2019.
- NACo is now accepting Policy Resolutions.
- Greener Davis (City of Davis Conservation News, December 2018.
- LAFCo notice regarding the Lower Elkhorn Reorganization Fish and Game Commission relating to federal groundfish.
- Draft 2018 Cache Creek Annual Status Report available for Public Comment.
- Notice of an amended Conflict of Interest for Yolo Emergency Communications Agency (YECA).
- Notice from Fish and Game Commission with hearing info on February 6, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. in Sacramento about filleting of Cal Sheephead on Vessels and the Recreational Take of Purple Sea Urchin
- Community Corrections Partnership Meeting, December 10, 2018.
- Yolo County Transportation District, December 10, 2018.
- Community Services Action Board, December 11, 2018.
- IHSS Advisory Committee, December 12, 2018.
- Maternal Child and Health Advisory Board, December 12, 2018.
- Yolo County Housing, December 12, 2018.
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance, December 13, 2018.
- Health Council, December 13, 2018 - CANCELLED.
- AAA4 Governing Board, December 14, 2018.
- City of Woodland, December 18, 2018.
- Community Corrections Partnership Special Meeting, December 19, 2018.
- Davis Community and Education Center Meeting, December 21, 2018.
- Yolo County Debt Committee, January 8, 2019.
- IHSS Advisory Committee, January 9, 2019.
- First 5 Yolo, January 9, 2019.
- Health Council, January 10, 2019.
- Yolo Emergency Communications Agency Governing Board, January 10, 2019.
- Planning Commission, January 10, 2019 – CANCELLED.
- Children's Alliance & Child Abuse Prevention Council, January 11, 2019.
- AAA4 Governing Board, January 11, 2019.
- IHSS, September 12, 2018.
- Community Services Action Board, October 9, 2018.